Salmon fillets square measure merely seasoned with salt, pepper and capers.
Garnish with wedges of lemon.Salmon Serve with a recent salad and you’ve got a healthy meal for any occasion, even mid-week dinner!
- Four fillets salmon
- A pair of tablespoons oil
- A pair of tablespoons capers
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Four wedges lemon
- Heat an outsized significant frypan over medium heat for three minutes.
- Coat salmon with oil. Place in frypan, and increase heat to high.Cook for three minutes. Sprinkle with capers, salt and pepper. Flip salmon over, and cook for five minutes, or till suntanned. Salmon is finished once it flakes simply with a fork.
- Transfer salmon to individual plates, and garnish with lemon wedges.